Monday, June 18, 2007

Jump Start

Where has the morning gone? I actually was up a half hour earlier than usual, but it seems like nothing has been done today. Oh wait, I have done nothing today, except send an invoice and send a panic email to an editor of mine. This article I'm working on has turned into the article from hell. I wonder if I'll ever get another assignment. Sigh.

Freelance writers are nothing if not paranoid about every little wrong thing that happens.

I really expected to have reached today with nothing on my calendar for the next two weeks. That sure as hell hasn't happened. But everything has to be cleared off by Thursday. Which means I need to get to work.

I plan to have one article written by 5:30 today. Anyone want to keep me accountable?

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I'd better not volunteer - what with time differences and all, I'd probably be more hindrance than help! Good luck with the deadline.

Georganna Hancock M.S. said...

The paranoia clears out after a few decades ... hang on!